Whether you’re in practice by yourself or part of a large clinic, Denman & Company has the experience and expertise to help you deal with the healthcare industry’s specific and ever-changing accounting and tax issues.
Here’s a partial list of the specialized services we offer physicians:
- Tax planning, including selection of the proper type of entity
- Group practice income allocation
- Proper tax reporting for employee fringe benefits, including pension and profit-sharing plans
- Identification of key operating statistics and other operational issues
- Audits of employee benefit plans, including Form 5500 preparation
- Negotiations with third-party insurance contracts
- Contracts with rural hospitals
- Cost allocations for various departments within the practice and identification of underwater drugs
- Tax return preparation
- Financial statement audits, reviews, compilations
- Evaluation of financing alternatives
- Succession planning and valuation of physician practices
- Calculations of buy-ins and buy-outs based on existing buy/sell agreements
Denman & Company has been serving physicians since we opened in 1954. Our understanding of your unique circumstances complements our extensive experience in accounting and consulting to make us the right partner for you. Let’s get started today: Call 515.225.8400 to talk to one of our team members.