Denman & Company has been providing accounting, audit, and consulting services to governmental entities for decades. We have provided these services for cities, school districts, sanitary sewer districts, and other political subdivisions, and our experienced team has the knowledge and attention to detail you can count on.
Our experts will listen to you, address your concerns and questions, and provide creative solutions to help you achieve your goals. We pride ourselves in being part of the solution, not the problem.
Governmental entities have a number of unique and complex business problems. We understand these issues and can help you solve them.
Some of the areas in which we’ve assisted our clients include:
- Determination of major funds
- Preparation of annual financial report to be provided to the Auditor of State
- Parity test for revenue bond issuances
- Determining viability of enterprise funds
- Proper reporting of bond proceeds
- Other post-employment benefit reporting
- Implementation of new Governmental Accounting Standards Board statement and their effect on your governmental entity
- Strengthen internal controls
- Preparation of Comprehensive Annual Financial Report and assistance with achievement of GFOA and ASBO Certificates of Excellence in Financial Reporting with preparation
- Perform A-133 compliance audits
- Assess processes or operations for effectiveness and efficiency
- Analyzing and forecasting cash flows
- Performing feasibility studies, revenue projections, and forecasts
Call one of our team members today at 515.225.8400. We’ll put together a team with a wide range of experience and a deep knowledge of governmental entities to help with all of your accounting and auditing needs.