Denman & Company’s professionals provide accounting, auditing, and business advisory services to lead clients through every step of the construction process or real estate life cycle. From monitoring state and local regulations to cash flow and profitability analysis, we can provide valuable insight and market intelligence to help you focus on growing your business.
With extensive practical knowledge and experience in the real estate and construction sectors, we can offer a wide array of solutions to our clients.
Specialized real estate services:
- Joint venture structuring
- TIC transactions
- Cost segregation studies
- Predevelopment tax strategies
- Federal, state, and local tax consulting and compliance, including return preparation, entity selection considerations, accounting methods, tax credit projects, uniform capitalization rules, 1031 tax-free exchanges, passive activity rules, and installment sales
- Real estate professional classifications
- Estate planning
- Cash flow and profitability analysis of properties
- Debt forgiveness, debt modification, and foreclosures
- Internal control services
Specialized construction services:
- Job cost control
- Licensing and insurance requirements
- Bonding and surety relationships
- Job profitability and break-even analysis
- Percentage-of-completion accounting
- DOT prequalification
Our understanding of your unique circumstances complements our extensive experience in accounting and consulting to make us the right partner for you. Let’s get started today: Call 515.225.8400 to talk to one of our team members.