Steve Schweizer joined Denman & Company in 1992 and today provides consulting and audit services for health care and nonprofit entities. His experience includes a wide range of consulting projects, including initial debt capacity studies, forecasting, financial modeling, and statistical benchmarking analysis. Steve has been heavily involved with information technology since the mid-1980s, and provides our clients significant leadership and consulting through enhanced technology that expands capabilities and creates efficiencies.
- BA in Accounting and Computer Science, University of Northern Iowa
- Member, Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of CPAs
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Volunteers with a number of associations, youth groups, religious organizations and additional non-for profit entities