Steve Schweizer joined Denman & Company in 1992 and today provides consulting and audit services for a wide range of entities including for profit, nonprofit and health care entities. His experience includes numerous consulting projects, including debt capacity studies, forecasting, financial modeling, and statistical benchmarking analysis. Steve has been heavily involved with information technology since the mid-1980s, and provides our clients significant leadership and consulting through enhanced technology that expands capabilities and creates efficiencies.
- BA in Accounting and Computer Science, University of Northern Iowa
- Member, Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of CPAs
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Volunteers with a number of associations, youth groups, religious organizations and additional non-profit entities