Bob Holtzbauer has more than 32 years of experience in public accounting providing audit, accounting, tax services and small business consulting to a variety of companies and organizations. He joined us in a company merger in 2015, and today specializes in consulting services and expert witness testimony in the areas of fraud, bankruptcy, business relations, the sale and purchase of businesses and specialized work with insurance companies, as well as continuing audit, tax and small business services. Bob served as past chairman of the ISCPA Education Committee and ISCPA Public and Professional Relations Committee.
- BS in Accounting and Business Administration, Mount Mercy College
- Member of Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of American Institute of CPA’s
- Member of American College of Forensic Examiners
- Diplomat of American Board of Forensic Accounting