Primarily responsible for the preparation and review of complex corporate, partnership, trusts, exempt organizations and individual tax returns, including multi-state returns, and providing high quality tax consultation services to clients. Potential ownership opportunity for qualified candidate.
Responsibilities also include:
- Responding to tax notices
- Tax research projects requiring more advanced technical and research skills
- Reviews tax accruals and tax working papers in preparation of financial statements.
Successful candidates will have:
- Seven plus years’ recent experience in a public accounting environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Hold a valid Certified Public Accountant license (CPA)
- Knowledge of various software applications