Primarily responsible for the preparation of complex corporate, partnership, S-corp, individual and trust returns, as well as other returns requested.
Responsibilities also include:
- Responding to tax notices
- Tax research projects requiring more advanced technical and research skills
- Reviews tax accruals and tax working papers in preparation of financial statements.
Successful candidates will have:
- One to three years’ experience preparing individual, corporate, partnership, and S-corp tax returns
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or bachelor’s degree in another discipline with various course work in taxes and accounting, through intermediate level
- Hold or pursuing a valid Certified Public Accountant license (CPA)
- Willingness to work heavy overtime from January to April
- Knowledge of various software applications