From private universities to community colleges and more, Denman & Company has a long history of serving the complex accounting and tax needs of higher education. We’re well-versed in your specific challenges, and that helps us provide solid, creative solutions that can help you reach your goals.
Here’s a partial list of services we’ve provided our collegiate clients:
- Evaluate policies and procedures
- Evaluate compliance with federal student financial assistance programs
- Perform A-133 compliance audits
- Analyze impact of debt covenants
- Evaluate financing alternatives for capital projects and joint ventures
- Perform the proper accounting and reporting for New Jobs Training Programs under Iowa Code section 260E and 260F
- Perform the proper tax reporting for employee fringe benefits
- Perform audits of employee benefit plans
- Strengthen internal controls
- Perform the proper accounting and reporting for restrictions placed on contributions from donors and governmental entities
- Identify and report tax information for unrelated business taxable income
- Perform feasibility studies and financial projections
- Assist with your budgeting process
Denman & Company has been serving higher education clients since 2000. Our understanding of your unique circumstances complements our extensive experience in accounting and consulting to make us the right partner for you. Let’s get started today: Call 515.225.8400 to talk to one of our team members.