Denman & Company has been providing accounting, audit, tax, and consulting services to automobile and truck dealerships for many years. We are driven to help you and your company succeed in a challenging economy and an industry with complex accounting and tax issues. Whether you are a new or used vehicle dealership, we have the knowledge and attention to detail you can count on.
Our experts will listen to you, address your concerns and questions, and provide creative solutions to help you achieve your goals. We pride ourselves in being part of the solution, not the problem.
Dealerships have a number of unique and complex business problems. We understand the industry and will help you navigate through these issues.
Some of the areas in which we’ve assisted our clients include:
- Financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Internal control reviews
- Tax ramifications of demonstrator vehicles and how to properly document
- LIFO elections, calculations, and planning
- Financing alternatives, including floor plan financing
- Account method changes
- Return preparation—corporate and individual
- Calculation of section 263A costs
- Tax strategies to maximizwe and preserve your income
- Evaluation of commission and bonus structure for all departments
- Preparation of factory statements
- Sales and acquisition of assistance, including negotiations
- Ownership succession planning
- Dealership valuations
Call one of our team members today at 515.225.8400. We’ll put together a team with a wide range of experience and a deep knowledge of the dealership industry to help with all of your accounting, audit, tax, and consulting needs.